Our company is different.
US Tool at a Glance
- U.S. Tool Grinding, Inc. was founded by Paul G. Williams in 1958.
- Now known in the industry as US TOOL GROUP (or simply US Tool), we employ over 800 dedicated professionals who are positioned in company and customer facilities across the United States, Canada and Mexico.
- US Tool has grown to be the largest cutting tool reconditioning company in the world, one of largest Integrated Suppliers to the aerospace, defense and metalworking manufacturing market and one of the largest providers of AutoCrib automated vending systems to the industrial market.
- US Tool’s Manufacturing Center in Farmington, MO is ISO 9001:2015 Certified.
- US Tool remains a family owned, U.S. based company with third generation leadership.
Lindsey Huggins - Human Resource Generalist
Some days, I really feel like I make a difference in the world through what I do at work.
Lance Calvert - Walters Operator
I enjoy the challenges of tool grinding. I work hard to produce quality parts that are done correctly the first time so rework cost is not an issue.
Linda Province - Customer Service
I enjoy meeting customer needs and building good relationships. We take care of our US Tool customers like family.
Denny Bouse - Plant Manager
I started at an entry level position and was able to work up through the company. I’ve known many people who have found their way into positions that they would not have necessarily expected. The company recognizes contributions and if you put it in the effort, it is rewarded.
Kathy Jones - Manufacturing Material Handler
When I started working here in 1988, it was a small company with great family values. 30 years later, we’ve grown to 900 employees, and the same core values still apply.
A variety of customized solutions
Cutting Tool Reconditioning
Extend the life of your tools
A turnkey solution
Value Added Solutions
Specialized services bring added value