- Types of Information We Collect
- Use and Processing of Data
- Sharing of Information
- Your Choices
- How We Protect Personal Information
- Data Retention Policy
- Contact Information
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We receive personal information from our clients, potential clients, and applicants for employment. The following provides examples of the type of information that we collect and how we use that information.
Types of Data
Primary Purpose for Collection
|Information about Clients||We collect the name, and contact information, of our clients and their employees with whom we interact.||To communicate with our clients concerning normal business administration such as sales, services, and billing.|
|Email Interconnectivity||If you receive email from us, we use certain tools to capture data related to when you open or interact with our messages.||To understand how you interact with the communications that we send to you.|
|Feedback/Support||If you provide us feedback or contact us for support we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content that you send to us, in order to reply.||To receive, and act upon, your feedback or issues.|
|Mailing List||We may offer you the ability to sign up for a mailing list. If we do so we will collect your email address or postal address.||To share information about our products and services with individuals that consent to receive such information.|
|Website interactions||We use technology to monitor how you interact with our website. This may include which links you click on, or information that you type into our online forms. This may also include information about your device or browser.||To understand how you interact with our website to better improve it, and to understand your preferences and interests in order to select offerings that you might find most useful, and to detect and prevent fraud.|
|Web logs||We collect information, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to a computer when the Internet is used), domain name, click-activity, referring website, and/or a date/time stamp for visitors.||To monitor our networks and the visitors to our websites.|
|Information about applicants for employment||If you apply for a job, we may collect your personal information or personal information about you, including name, social security number, contact information, race, gender, age, veteran and disability status, and job history.||To comply with laws, facilitate the hiring process, and to otherwise fulfill the terms and conditions of your application for employment.|
In addition to the information that we collect from you or from our clients directly, we may also receive information about you from other sources, including third parties, business partners, our affiliates, or publicly available sources. For example, if you submit a job application, we may conduct a background check.
USE AND PROCESSING OF DATA
In addition to the purposes and uses described above, we use information in the following ways:
- To identify you when you visit our websites or our facilities.
- To provide products and services to you, your business or your employer.
- To improve our services and product offerings.
- To conduct analytics.
- To respond to inquiries related to support, employment opportunities, or other requests.
- To send marketing and promotional materials, including information relating to our products, services, sales, or promotions.
- For internal administrative purposes, as well as to manage our relationships.
Wherever possible, we seek your consent before we collect personal information. The form of consent may vary depending on the circumstances and the type of information being requested. Consent can be express or implied. Express consent can be given orally, electronically or in writing. Implied consent may be reasonably inferred from a person’s action or inaction. For example, providing a name and address to receive a publication or providing a name and telephone number to receive a response to a question.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
In addition to the specific situations discussed elsewhere in this policy, we disclose information in the following situations:
- Acquisitions. If another company acquires, or anticipates acquiring, our company, business, or our assets, we may share your personal information with that company.
- Service Providers. We may share your information with service providers. Among other things service providers may help us to administer our website, conduct surveys, provide technical support, process payments, and assist in the fulfillment of orders.
- Other Disclosures with Your Consent. We may ask if you would like us to share your information with unaffiliated third parties who are not described elsewhere in this policy.
- Other Disclosures without Your Consent. We may disclose information in response to subpoenas, warrants, discovery requests, or court orders, or in connection with any legal process, or to comply with relevant laws. We may also share your information in order to establish or exercise our rights, to defend against a legal claim, to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, or a violation of our policies, or to comply with your request for the shipment of products to or the provision of services by a third party intermediary.
You can make the following choices regarding your personal information:
- Promotional Emails. You may choose to provide us with your email address for the purpose of allowing us to send promotional materials to you. You can stop receiving promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in e-mails that you receive. If you decide not to receive promotional emails, we may still send you service related communications.
- Promotional Mailings. If at any time you do not want to receive offers and/or circulars from us you can remove yourself from our mailing lists by emailing us (our contact information is below) with “NO PROMOTIONAL MAIL” in the subject line along with your name, address and zip code. Please note that our mailings are prepared in advance of their being sent. Although we will remove your name from our mailing list after receiving your request, you may still receive mailings from us that had been initiated prior to your name being removed.
- Online Tracking. We do not currently recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include “Do Not Track” instructions.
HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is fully secure. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. In the event that we are required by law to inform you of any unauthorized access to your personal information we may notify you electronically, in writing, or by telephone, if permitted to do so by law.
DATA RETENTION POLICY
We retain personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law, or an individual requests that we delete information about them and we are required to comply with that request.
The following additional information relates to our privacy practices:
- Transmission of Information to Other Countries. By submitting your personal information to us you agree to the transfer, storage and processing of your information in a country other than your country of residence including, but not necessarily limited to, the United States, Mexico, and Canada. If you would like more information concerning our attempts to apply the privacy principles applicable in one jurisdiction to data when it goes to another jurisdiction you can contact us using the contact information below.
- Information for California, Canadian or Mexican Residents. If you are a California, Canadian or Mexican resident, you may have certain rights.
- Accessing Your Personal Information. If you are a California, Canadian or Mexican resident, you may request access to your personal information by contacting us at the address described below. If required by law, upon request, we will grant you reasonable access to the personal information that we have about you. Note that California and Canadian residents may be entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal information (if any) we share with third parties or affiliates for direct marketing.
- Correcting Your Personal Information. If you are a Canadian or Mexican resident, you may have the right to correct or amend personal information in cases where accuracy and completeness is deficient. If required by law we will grant a request to correct or modify your information, but you should note that in many situations we may keep historical information in our backup files as permitted by law.
- Deleting Your Personal Information. If you are a California or Mexican resident, you may request that we delete your personal information by contacting us at the address described below. If required by law we will grant a request to delete information, but you should note that in many situations we must keep your personal information to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, or for another one of our business purposes.
- Note that, as required by law, we will require you to prove your identity. We may conduct identity verification by phone call or email. You may use an authorized agent to submit a request to access your information, delete your information, or opt out of the sale of your information. To designate an agent for these purposes:
- You must provide us with a copy of a written and signed permission given to your authorized agent; and
- You must verify your own identity directly with us.
- California Civil Code Sections 1798.115(c), 1798.130(a)(5)(c), 1798.130(c), and 1798.140 indicate that organizations should disclose whether certain categories of information are collected, “sold” or transferred for an organization’s “business purpose”(as those terms are defined under California law). While we do not sell your personal information, you can find a list of the categories of information that we collect and share here. Please note that because this list is comprehensive it may refer to types of information that we share about people other than you. If you would like more information concerning the categories of personal information (if any) we share with third parties or affiliates for those parties to use for direct marketing, please submit a written request to us using the information below.
If you have any questions, comments, or complaints concerning our privacy practices please contact us at the appropriate address below. We will attempt to respond to your requests and to provide you with additional privacy-related information.
2000 Progress Drive
Farmington, MO 63640
Effective Date: January 1, 2020