US Tool Group is the largest cutting tool reconditioner in the world!
OUR PROCESS: SIMPLE. SUSTAINABLE. SMART.
From our 250,000 SF Manufacturing Center in Farmington, MO, over 400 reconditioning specialists:
- Recondition drills, end mills, reamers, tap and most other types of HSS, cobalt and carbide rotary cutting tools, utilizing over 36 Walter, ANCA and other CNC grinding machines and dozens of other customized equipment
- Manufacture special aerospace cutting tools, featuring threaded shank and quick-change adapter products
- Provide simple or complex modifications to an existing cutting tool
Over 36 CNC grinding machines from Walter, ANCA and others
Over 26 drill reconditioning stations
WHY CHOOSE US TOOL?
- COMPLETE “all tool” service capability
- ONLY national provider of reconditioning services
- US Tool can save you up to 60% of the cost of new cutting tools
- 500,000 + drills/tools processed each week
- 90% + of US Tool’s volume is special tools
- WE SUPPLY BOXES. You deposit tools - we do the rest!
- Balzers and other coatings available
- GUARANTEE: Tools will perform as good as or better than new
Dull, dirty drills and cutting tools.
YOUR TOOLS SIZED AND PACKAGED WITH BAR-CODED LABELS IN REUSABLE BOXES – CLEANED, SHARPENED AND READY TO PERFORM LIKE NEW.
For dull carbide tools, package in the original tubes, wax dip, apply netting or some other protective covering and place in our provided carbide tool box.
Video describing the importance of proper collection and shipment of carbide cutting tools.